April 19, 2011

Jonghyun’s UFO Replies 110417

Fan: Oh god you’re alive again!!! Good!!! Please live long!

JongHyun: Aksemfdjqhwk answkakwcnarof!!! (If you type this using Korean keyboard it says: Try this! Let’s play word guessing game!)


Fan: Don’t want to finish sending this kind of text messages. I wan’t Jonghyun’s reply.

JongHyun: Huhu this?


Fan: Jonghyun ah~ I really like you really like you! How how? How can I love you this much?

Jonghyun: Eh?


Fan: Just say you hate me!

JongHyun: …..


Fan: Please go DC and click on my post. TT (DC is a Korean forum which many Korean SHINee World chats there.)

JongHyun: Is it fun? Actually I don’t play at DC anymore.



Fan: Wow really when DC is mentioned, you’ll reply eh!

JongHyun: kekeke Only when fun things is mentioned, I’ll reply with fun replies.



Fan: Don’t lurk around in DC!! Give some prove! (That he’s there.)

JongHyun: kekeke I don’t go to DC anymore. ke



Fan: Oppa what are you wearin now?

JongHyun: You pervert?


Fan: Oppa I went to see cherry blossom today! When your leg recovers, lets go see cheery blossom!

Jonghyun: It’s pretty~


Fan: Ah! kekekekekekekekekekekekeke Oppa let’s sleep together! kekekekeke!

JongHyun: ke Adult, do you know what you’re talking about?


Fan: If I send like this I will get replies right?

JongHyun: Yes, here it comes.



Fan: I’ll just continue living as a jobless person! TTTT Because I look like a bad person!

JongHyun: Don’t be like this.


Fan: I heard it’ll rain tomorrow! Please bring umbrella!

JongHyun: Yes I will bring!


Fan: What are you doing?

JongHyun: Just lying down.



Fan: Had a good day today?

JongHyun: Yes



Fan: JongHyun Hyung! Give me a reply! TTT Please I beg you! (Note: It’s a male fan.)

JongHyun: Are you a…?


Fan: Jonghyun the great! Please pity me and reply me a UFO!

JongHyun: Here you go.


Fan: Oppa I miss you so much! Really miss you! keke

JongHyun: Thankyou eh


Fan: Why do you keep using the computer? From tomorrow onwards I’ll be in hell!

JongHyun: ke


Fan: You’re trying to avoid me now right? TT

JongHyun: Huh huh? No?


Translation Credits: SHINeeWorldSG (Please take out with proper credits.)


UFO Credits: DCinside

No comments:

Post a Comment