April 19, 2011

MORE Jonghyun’s UFO Replies 110417

Fan: Jonghyun, really miss Roo. Roo is so cute ‘Cute” till even the same when upside down

Jonghyun: :;;


Fan: Jonghyun, Ah a reply! But I forgotten what my UFO is. Nevertheless, really really curious how big is Roo now.


Jonghyun: Still that big



Fan: Jonghyun, why is it still that big? Shouldn’t it grow longer. Please take better care of Roo, Roo’s dad
Jonghyun: What actually Roo has grown bigger


Fan: Jonghyun, did you buy Wheesung oppa’s album? I bought it immediately GOODBYE GOODBYE

Jonghyun: Hehe GOODBYE

Fan: Jonghyun, my dad said oppa’s voice is very good!!

Jonghyun: Wah super GOOD


Fan: Pervert keke Gal!!! -_- I’m that GAL whom played the charade

Jonghyun: keke after half a day…it’s SHIGAL (DC’s SHINee gallery)


Fan: Oppa~keke How is Roo? Kekeke very curiousTT send a photo to Me2Day

Jonghyun: aksemfdjqhwk answkakwcnarof!!! (Try it guess a word game!)


Fan: My 1T portable hard disk with SHINee stuff is full. Please buy me one

Jonghyun: What;;;; 1T
Chinese translation: 拼命赚钱的HYUNa
(Please pardon my poor translation…)
Cr: shineetunandall.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment