April 8, 2011

Jjong oppa !!

image
did you know~?
.
image
it’s almost been three years since your debut!
.
image
you danced and you sang your little heart out
.
image
and helped make Shinee become known as not just another idol group, but an idol group with talent!
.
image
you like to act all tough and cool on stage
.
image
but we all know
.
image
that you’re still just a little kid inside
.
image
and did you actually think you could get rid of me with something like this^??
.
image
nope~ sure, i might have cried a little when it happened
.
but quite frankly…
.
image
when you sing
.
image
you make me cry even more
.
image
you make my heart beat
.
image
and you make me smile
.
image
because your voice is beautiful
.
image
and you are beautiful
.
image
i love you
.
image
and i miss you
.
image
happy birthday my little angel :]
fhsadjkflhakfjlhak so cute
h;oakljsdhnglkja ;___;

No comments:

Post a Comment